Norris Design | Brand Designer
This job post has expired
BRAND DESIGNER | DENVER
6 – 15 years of experience
We’re looking for a Brand Designer to join us in our Denver office. Norris Design is a worldwide strategic partner in planning, landscape architecture and branding. We create value for our clients by combining excellent service with innovative solutions that can be implemented (in other words our designs get built!). See what we mean at www.norris-design.com.
What do we have to offer?
You’ll be surrounded by creative people who love what they do while forging their own career paths. You’ll work with clients who entrust us with their projects, enjoy working with us and continue to come back time after time. You’ll have access to great technology, skill sets and creativity that knows no boundaries. You’ll be mentored, no matter how much experience you have – our mentoring culture is an important ingredient that contributes to our success as a company and to the success of our people.
• 6 – 15 years of work-related experience with graphic design (internships included)
• You’ll want to roll up your sleeves to actively create and design in addition to being a mentor to the rest of the team
• Experience interfacing with clients, leading by example, and leading a concept.
• Experience collaborating with internal teams and consultant teams, developing compelling designs and promoting the company brand
• Understanding and general knowledge of design process and necessary programs
• Professional writing skills to effectively communicate the goals and objectives of projects
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is required
• You’ll be enthusiastic, creative, and have the ability to think proactively and strategically
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or other related field from an accredited program
• Salary and benefits are commensurate with position and qualifications
• Experience with motion graphics and/or environmental signage a plus
What does this job involve?
You’ll partner with teammates to create, define, and refine brand strategy while leading the development of brand design. That includes the creation of brand logos, visual vernacular, guidelines, business collateral (cards and letterhead), marketing collateral (brochures, banners), websites, exterior signage (identity, wayfinding, amenity), interior signage (unit numbers, front of house, utility), signage design guidelines, project design guidelines, motion graphics, tradeshow exhibits, photography, presentation layouts and templates, title blocks and presentation graphics, infographics, mapping and plan graphics.